|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||COURSE||CUISINE|
|5 mins||25 mins||Main Course||Fish|
Fish seasoning :
- 1 tbsp All Purpose Seasoning
- 50 ml Vegetable oil
- 1 Kg Tilapia Fillets
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- Masala sauce
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Curry Power
- 2 Large Tomatoes Finely diced
- 1 Large Onion Finely diced
- 1 tsp Chicken Seasoning
- 4 tbs Olive oil
- 1 tsp Mama Ntsama Garlic & Ginger Chilli or add to taste
- Salt add to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Place Tilapia fillets into a large bowl and add lemon juice and all-purpose seasoning.
- Using a medium skillet, add vegetable oil and heat the oil in till it's hot enough and then add tilapia fillets. Fry on either side for 2 to 3 minutes until firm.
- Remove the fillet from heat and place in a large oven tray.
- Add olive oil to a large hot pan and then add onions, garlic and curry powder and cook for about a minute.
- Add tomatoes, lemon and chicken seasoning to the mix and allow to simmer until the tomatoes start to create a thick sauce consistency.
- Add Mama Ntsama chilli to the sauce and leave to simmer for a further 2 to 3 minutes before pouring the sauce over the fish fillet.
- Place fillets in the oven for five minutes and then garnish with coriander before serving.